Baccarat is a card game that is played in a real casino. By comparing the card points between the sides “Player” and “Banker”, each betting round will have 3 types of results: “Player wins” (the player has a higher point than the Banker), “Banker wins”. (The banker has a higher score than the player) and “draw” (that is, the points on both sides are equal), measured at the highest score of 9 points, similar to Pokdeng, that many people would understand that Pokdeng plays how Just measured with more points, which is the winner alone, there will be no counting, sorting and sharpening like Pokdeng. สมัคร UFABET
- Player is a bet on the Player side, payout ratio is 1:1.
- Banker is a bet on the banker, payout ratio 1:0.95
- Tie Game is the same bet result on both sides, payout ratio 1:8
- Player Pair is the first 2 open cards on the table. Must be the same card of the same rank, for example, Player draws 5 same for both 2 cards without counting the 3rd card, payout rate 1: 11
- Banker Pair is the first 2 open cards on the table. Must be the same card of the same rank, for example, Banker draws 1 same for both 2 cards without counting the 3rd card, payout rate 1: 11
Let’s look at the counting of points in playing Baccarat, how the points are counted. The counting of points, if spoken occasionally, is a numbered point, can be counted according to the number on the card. As for the JQK card, it has a value of 0 as follows.
- A is 1 point
- 2 is 2 points
- 3 is 3 points
- 4 is 4 points
- 5 is 5 points
- 6 is 6 points
- 7 is 7 points
- 8 is 8 points
- 9 is 9 points
- 10 is 10 points
- J is 0 points
- Q is 0 points
- K is 0 points
Get to know the basic walking charts that you should know.
Bead Road Baccarat Table
How to view the graph, you can see the graph of the ball, starting from the first row on the left until 6 times until counting starts a new row. By looking at the result of who is the winner in that eye
- blue ball is As a result, the Player side wins the Player .
- The red ball is the result of the Banker winning the Banker .
- Green ball is a tie . Player and Banker have equal points.
Player pair or face cards are shown as small blue round dots. In the bottom right corner of the blue ball, the
Banker pair or face card is shown as a small red round dot. in the upper left corner of the red ball
If there are small blue round dots and small red round dots in that colored ball, then the result in that round. Issue a pair of face cards for both sides.