“Vitamins” nourish eyesight, reduce food, blurry eyes, blurry eyes
A working-age young woman who has to work in front of a computer screen all the time. There may be many problems. Like the eyes, such as dry eyes, blurred vision, eyes allergic to light, eye muscles fatigue which if you don’t want it to escalate into a health problem. You should use a preventive method In addition to lifestyle changes, these eye vitamins may also help at UFABET.
how to protect eyes
- If using glasses or contact lenses Always make sure your eyeglasses or contact lenses are correct for use.
- People who work on computer screens all the time May consider looking for glasses that are used specifically for viewing computer screens. Check with your doctor.
- Move your computer screen to fit your vision. Your eyes should be level with the top of the screen. so that you can slightly close your eyes while looking at the screen.
- Your computer monitor should be 20-24 inches from your eyes and the center of the screen should be 10-15 degrees below eye level. Blink your eyes often.
- Use the 20-20-20 rule of sitting: Rest your eyes every 20 minutes, look 20 feet away for 20 seconds, and try to get up from the screen and rest your eyes for about 15 minutes. This rule doesn’t just apply to work. But with all kinds of screen usage in your life.
eye care vitamins
Omega 3 helps reduce inflammation in the eyelids. or on the eye surface It also helps the tears to function more efficiently. Omega-3s help the function of the lacrimal gland (meibomian), which produces oil in the eye, preventing dry eye syndrome. We get omega 3 from food especially fish. Fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, whether it’s tuna, salmon or sardines. You can also eat omega-3 vitamins.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin
Both of these antioxidants help eliminate the root cause of eye disease. In addition, lutein and zeaxanthin help keep eyes healthy and functioning well. In foods like eggs, corn, or leafy greens like spinach, broccoli, they contain lutein and zeaxanthin. Or you can eat vitamins, lutein and zeaxanthin in supplement form. Caution is not to consume more than 10 milligrams of lutein per day. and should not consume more than 2 mg of zeaxanthin per day
The benefits of vitamin A to the eyes are that it improves vision. There are research results that suggest that taking vitamin A. Will help slow down the onset of diseases that attack the retina (retina) In addition, vitamin A also helps prevent macular degeneration in the elderly, glaucoma, cataracts and other eye problems as well. is Shouldn’t take more than 1,000 units per day If taking too much vitamin A increases the risk of diseases such as osteoarthritis. or hip bone disease
Zinc, or zinc, is an important mineral. Because zinc works with vitamin A. The function of the sync is Zinc carries vitamin A from the liver to the retina. to create melanin cells which is what will protect our eyes if the body lacks sync It will make the eyes vulnerable to infection. Our bodies are unable to produce sync on their own. We get zinc from eating foods such as oysters, beef, pork, yogurt, milk, eggs or taking zinc from supplements. Caution in eating zinc is Must not eat more than 40 milligrams per day. If you eat too much, it can cause skin problems. And some people may have side effects such as Vomiting or diarrhea, so consult a doctor before taking it.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant. And ascorbic acid is important for the blood vessels in our eyes. Vitamin C helps prevent cataracts. We can get vitamin C through citrus fruits such as oranges, grapes, tomatoes, bananas or apples. The recommendation is that women should consume at least 75 milligrams of vitamin C per day, or about 1 cup of orange juice. Men should get more vitamin C than women. about 90 mg per day
When to see a doctor
If any working-age young person has severe eye symptoms as follows should consult a doctor
- burning eyes
- Excessive discharge around the eyes
- eyes can’t handle light
- feeling like something is in the eye
- Having trouble driving at night
- When crying, feeling abnormal when tears flow